Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world’s first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This innovative technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly Network is looking for someone who is passionate about leveraging tools to improve how teams work and collaborate. Someone who loves to dig into processes, understand roles and responsibilities across teams, and then design and configure tools to help them execute and operate effectively and efficiently. These tools are essential in cross-team collaboration, providing transparency and driving alignment across functions, therefore the Productivity Tools Administrator needs to be someone who always looks at the broader picture.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Understanding how teams across Butterfly are working and design their JIRA projects, workflows and responsibilities to support it
- Train users on JIRA and how best to leverage it and the scrum process
- Support teams using the JIRA APIs in their applications
- Support teams using approved add-ons to JIRA: example: (LucidChart, Git, XRAY)
- Create training & FAQ documentation to answer common questions
- Work with teams across the company to setup and configure their Smartsheet environment (program portfolio management system), and tie into required systems for seamless program and project management integration, example: JIRA, SalesForce, NetSuite
- Create & communicate Butterfly best practices for SmartSheet, JIRA & Confluence
- 5+ years of experience as a JIRA Administrator or comparable scrum tool
- Experience administering program/project management tools – preferably Smartsheet
- Experience with advanced JIRA concepts like workflows, scripting, etc.
- Experience working with JIRA APIs
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Running or being part of an Agile scrum team
- Had roles where you lead by influence
- Experience creating templates
- Automate documentation processes between JIRA and Confluence
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented – you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage – as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits – we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan – we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off – recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- Work from home or from our beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- Competitive salaried compensation – we value our employees and show it
- Equity – we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!