Calibrate’s first product, the One-Year Metabolic Reset, brings decades of clinical research directly to consumers through a virtual program combining FDA-approved prescription medication with intensive lifestyle intervention. The 52-week structured program includes biweekly 1:1 video coaching and curriculum that spans classes, recipes, workouts, and more. A purpose-built app enables daily tracking of food, energy level, weight, and bi-weekly goals and helps members interact with their Coaching and Medical teams, while a members’ group and events calendar create additional opportunities to tap into the Calibrate community.
Calibrate’s recently launched Masters Program keeps members engaged and supported in their metabolic health beyond their first year with the same evidence-based approach that defines Calibrate’s One-Year Metabolic Reset, at a lower cost. The result is a program that sustains and builds on members’ results with improved whole-body health that enables them to embrace a new day-to-day.
- Work on-site with our clients to address desktop support issues
- Provide technical support by phone at a variable schedule per week
- Monitor our escalation channel to triage, resolve, and filter alerts
- Document technical issues and take ownership of escalating issues to the appropriate resource
- Participate in a reasonable on-call rotation system
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and tickets generated by our customers.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to:
- SaaS Platform Administration, including Jamf, Okta, Windows Intune and Azure AD, Google Workspace
- Basic Windows OS and macOS troubleshooting
- LAN/WAN connectivity
- Firewall Configuration (VPN, port forwarding, etc.)
- Hardware diagnostics (servers/workstations/laptops)
- Third party applications with the assistance of the vendors’ support staff
- Provide customers with timely written and oral updates regarding their support cases.
- Update and maintain customer information in our documentation system as changes in their environment occur.
- Create or update documented policies and procedures for the use of technical staff when new issues occur that may impact multiple users.
- Participate in our on-call rotation.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience supporting both PC & Mac computers
- Experience providing technical phone and ticket support
- Strong professional and technical communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A calm and focused approach in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- The ability to be receptive and action-oriented in response to constructive feedback
- A passion for career advancement
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and/or Security+
- Jamf 100 and/or 200 level certification