Kard is looking for a creative, passionate, and highly motivated individual who is excited by the opportunity of making an impact in a fast-paced environment. Your role will focus on early stage challenger banks and modern card issuers looking to launch and scale their rewards programs. This includes prospecting and targeting relevant opportunities, cultivating executive-level relationships, and closely collaborating with key internal stakeholders to close new opportunities.
- Managing a full sales process: from outreach and qualification to pricing discussions and final contract. At any given time, you will be working with a variety of opportunities in different stages.
- Cultivating a network: you’ll be responsible for developing a pipeline and maintaining its accuracy with respect to team activity & KPIs.
- Negotiating highly technical and often complex deals while collaborating with stakeholders to ensure appropriate customer fit and long-term success.
- Selling the partnership’s vision, and working closely with prospects to make their rewards vision a reality!
- Working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- 1-3 years of experience in a quota-carrying role, preferably sales, partnerships, and/or strategic business development roles.
- A knack for problem-solving and an ability to work cross-functionally to position Kard against the customer’s needs.
- An innate ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously, especially against aggressive timelines.
- Comfort with the unknown: with an ever-changing product roadmap, we need to manage the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders as we build a world-class platform.
- Great communication skills and confidence when presenting to C-suite executives and entrepreneurs.
- A positive and resourceful attitude with a willingness to work independently to make things happen!
- Experience with B2B technology platforms and/or APIs, particularly within the fintech ecosystem.
- Startup experience