The Investigations Associate specifically works on confirming accuracy of Checkr’s background checks. This includes searching online databases and working with court researchers to investigate disputed reports, under tight timelines and with a high level of accuracy.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of report information using online resources, communication with court researchers and other resources as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with Applicant Support Team and the Customer Success Team regarding ongoing re-investigations.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Compliance teams to redefine and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of dispute resolution
What you bring:
- 1-2 years open source research experience, including media/journalism, market research, academia, et al.
- Attention to detail and extremely well organized — not afraid to dig deep and handle a large workload.
- Ability to make judgment calls — self-driven and able to thrive while working independently
- Loves a great puzzle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process and solution oriented; Flexible
- Works well under pressure, comfortable in working within time restrictions and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations
- Interest in and knowledge of local, State and Federal court structures a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $57,800 – $68,000.