At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
- Coordinate the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of period end close activities for inventory including journal entries, account reconciliations, and roll-forwards in accordance with reporting deadlines
- Manage end-to-end inventory processes, including reconciliation of inventories to 3PL into the general ledger/inventory subledger.
- Oversee assigned general ledger account reconciliations and detailed account analyses to ensure the integrity of the general ledger accounts.
- Manage Sales/Use tax reporting and compliance at the state and local levels.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain/Operations management on physical inventory counts and establish appropriate cadence for review.
- Support Supply Chain to ensure the most efficient management of inventory within our ERP, which includes overseeing the setup of SKUs, kit builds, and inventory costing (FIFO, Lot costing, etc.).
- Support annually the standard cost update; confirm all costs are updated in the ERP system
- Collaborate with FP&A, accounts payable, production, operations, and supply chain to ensure accurate recording of inventory and related expenses
- Protect integrity of inventory by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls
- Monitor inventory accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Performs and/or reviews complex accounting research and analysis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly GAAP financial statements which includes Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for our financial statement close process that includes financial analysis
- Coordinate the setup of GAAP financial reporting within Netsuite to make reporting more efficient.
- Complete other projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of GAAP accounting experience; Inventory management experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accounting and US GAAP principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels both within and outside the company
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties and work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and comfort with continuous change, willingness to take on challenges, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills and passion for new technologies that promote efficiency
- Experience with NetSuite for reporting and Inventory management
- CPA or CMA, or interested in pursuing
- Public accounting audit experience is a plus
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $125,000-$135,000 annually.