In this role, you will be a key contributor to the Messari Intel team. Intel is a leading crypto intelligence tool used by top investors, exchanges, and crypto teams as part of our Enterprise suite. On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for identifying key events happening on various Smart Contract Platforms, Web3 Networks, and Layer-2 Networks and providing actionable summaries for our users.
This position involves participating in project discords, forums, Twitter, GitHub, and other communication channels to stay on top of updates and ensure that our users never miss an important update in a constantly evolving space.
Candidates with knowledge or familiarity with Smart Contract Platforms, cryptocurrency network infrastructures, cryptocurrency scaling solutions, and smart contracts are encouraged to apply. This position is a unique opportunity to become an expert in the inner workings and developments in Layer-1 and Layer-2 networks while contributing to an industry-leading crypto market intelligence platform.
What you’ll do
- Update internal systems as updates, releases, and launches occur within Networks with synthesis and analysis of these events.
- Ensure that all updates are added in a timely manner, and that information is accurate.
- Active monitoring and analysis of software releases and network events including halts, upgrades, forks, and more.
Who you are
- Familiarity with Smart Contract Platform primitives and their related infrastructure.
- Understanding of various blockchain analytics tools, and competency in ingesting and analyzing network data.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and make decisions with minimal oversight.
- Strong reading and writing skills.
Salary Range (depending upon experience)
$85,000 – $95,0000