At Zendesk, we take the role of Integrated Marketing seriously. We are strategic marketers who are the hub in a hub and spoke model, collaborating with key marketing and sales partners to deliver fully integrated customer journeys across all marketing touchpoints and surfaces, including in-product. We are “whole-brain” (both left-brain and right-brain) people, harnessing the power of data to design sophisticated behavior-based campaigns, while also having powerful instincts regarding what makes “good” marketing (including a strong command of full-funnel marketing, from awareness to consideration to purchase to adoption/usage to retention and ultimately advocacy).
We are seeking an Integrated Campaign Manager for our Commercial business (currently defined as companies with between 100-999 employees) with a focus on growing larger Commercial deals for both Support and CRM products. This includes a mix of outbound (generating demand by targeting new prospects, nurture programs across the funnel, and delivering conversation ready sales leads), inbound, expansion within existing accounts, and analytics to understand and optimize campaign performance. This role is ideally based out of San Francisco (but working remotely until we return to the office, presumably sometime in 2021/2022) but is flexible for the right candidate.
What you get to do every day
- Craft and enhance marketing strategies for moving larger Commercial prospects through the funnel for both Support and Sell/CRM products.
- Manage global program campaign execution across channels (digital advertising, web, email, field & virtual events, etc.) including creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
- Employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, search and display, social, PR, in-product messaging, direct mail and e-gifts to engage target audiences and using content marketing effectively to accelerate buyers along a purchase cycle.
- Collaborate with regional sale and marketing teams to develop/evolve marketing campaigns in alignment with regional needs, as well as campaign implementation, lead routing, and follow up
- Work with the product marketing teams on campaign themes and messaging to align to strategic objectives
- Actively supervise all campaign analytics, partner with business intelligence team to build appropriate reporting on campaign performance and communicate results optimally to the team with recommended actions for optimization
What you bring to the role
- 3 – 5 years of marketing experience (high-growth SaaS preferred)
- Previous experience in driving acquisition, expansion or demand campaigns with a funnel metrics perspective is required.
- Strong understanding of the levers that drive inbound, outbound marketing, with a skill in content marketing.
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment!
- Strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into meaningful campaign optimization strategies.
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive demeanor, collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic!
- Previous experience working closely with a direct sales team is a plus