DroneDeploy is the leading enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, we have over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of drone data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including energy, construction, and agriculture, enabling teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. Recognized as a Best Place to Work nationally and locally, we have a winning culture where our employees span across the globe and are empowered to think big to meet our customer’s current and future needs.
We are looking for a creative, data-driven, self-motivated person to develop, execute, and optimize inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns for new customer acquisitions and expansions.
In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team of marketers to strategize, plan, execute, and measure campaigns across multiple channels to raise awareness, drive high-quality leads, and generate pipeline. The successful candidate will be savvy in crafting the optimal strategy, assets, and sales and marketing touches throughout the customer journey
- Develop and optimize integrated campaigns across our target vertical markets and use cases to drive leads, MQLs, and pipeline
- Executing multi-touch email campaigns to drive new logo acquisitions and expansion
- Collaborate with product marketing, content marketing, demand generation, and sales to orchestrate account based marketing (ABM) programs to help land and expand key accounts
- Plan and manage multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that may include online (email, paid media, social) to offline (direct mail and events)
- Create and execute innovative campaigns to launch new products, promote thought leadership, drive product usage, and enhance events/webinar registration
- Establish campaign goals and track, measure and report results
- Manage campaign team budgets and program ROI
- 3 – 5+ years experience in developing and executing integrated campaigns for B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience with executing campaigns across both named accounts and higher-velocity transactional accounts across multiple channels
- Instinctive knowledge of promoting what we need, when, and through which channels – and quantitative bent to measure performance
- Digital marketing savvy with a proven record to attract and convert prospects via integrated campaigns
- Superb program management and project management skills
- Deft ability to collaborate cross-functionally; Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Mix of creativity and metrics focus to execute unique, engaging prospect and customer experiences that deliver ROI against program spend
- Expert user of Marketo and Salesforce
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Life at DroneDeploy
We believe in a global work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make a meaningful impact. We’re recognized as the # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area (SF Business Times), made the Top 200 list of America’s Best Startups (Forbes) and we work hard to maintain recognition status. Our team is creative, motivated, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software in the industry. We take feedback seriously, act with integrity, and constantly strive for improving our processes, benefits, products, and invest in our people.
Employee Programs & Benefits include:
Flexible work schedules
100% paid healthcare coverage for employees
$1,000 development reimbursement
$600 well-being reimbursement
Monthly remote-utility stipend
Flexible paid time off
Parental paid leave
Weekly virtual fitness classes
Employee referral bonus