Integrated Marketing Manager
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced B2B integrated marketing manager. This role will be essential in working across functions to create a more disciplined and effective, integrated marketing plan and content strategy that engages prospects and clients (retention) throughout the decision-making cycle. You will work across the marketing and sales teams to plan, develop, implement and measure our integrated marketing initiatives in ways that will improve the client/prospect experience, increase lead generation and accelerate movement through the marketing funnel.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become the subject matter expert in key targeted personas and industries. You will be the go-to person on the market, messaging, channels and content required to achieve our marketing goals.
- Lead direct team of strategic marketers; collaborate with cross-functional leaders to define forecasts, budgets and timelines
- Accountable for persona development, content planning and multi-channel execution that drives traffic, engagement and highly qualified leads.
- Collaborate across marketing, sales and other functions to deliver an effective x-channel content marketing strategy and editorial calendar that meets our business objectives
- Come to the table with a brand and client-centric publisher mindset; work across the team to create content our audiences are looking for and then optimize the path to conversion
- Create digital content strategies and shareable content that people actually want for distribution on appropriate platforms across the online and offline environments
- Develop governance processes that ensure consistent execution on the strategy and continuous improvement based on results
- Publish an editorial calendar and workflows to manage content effectively
- Integrate all content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Measure and report the results of all segment marketing initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
What You Bring to The Team:
- You are a B2B storyteller, integrated marketer and data analyst wrapped up in one.
- You immerse yourself in how our audiences make decisions, seek out solutions and consume content, orchestrating digital, event, content, social, channel partner and other strategies in collaboration with our extended team
- You know what it takes to engage prospects and clients where they’re at whether online or offline based
- Knowledge of the latest digital and content marketing trends
- Partner across the team to repurpose popular content across multiple platforms and influencers
- Ensure website pages and landing pages are effective and continuously improving
- Analyze and present integrated marketing execution performance and recommended actions
- Experience with marketing automation technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, project management and collaboration skills
- Experience in targeting B2B decision makers is a must. Marketing to HR audiences is preferred but not required as is vertical marketing.
- You have the ability to inspire those around you with how you work and treat others
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match