Benefits is one of Rippling’s largest and most important product categories, and the Benefits Operations team is critical to getting companies enrolled in the right benefits. The team manages tens of thousands of enrollments every year.
Rippling is looking for an Operations Analyst to help project manage new benefits integration setups, to resolve process and systems issues as they arise, and to help root cause issues and contribute to fixes. This role will require significant engagement across customers, vendors, carriers, and a number of internal departments, and will have a major impact on the success of Rippling’s Benefits platform.
What you will do
- Communicate with customers throughout the duration of a project
- Manage complex escalations and issues
- Work with R&D and other internal stakeholders to root cause issues, come up with process / automation fixes, and help implement fixes to improve the customer onboarding processes
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing operational role, such as implementation, support, or operations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong project management and organizational skills: good attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and execution
- Strong research and process development skills
- Benefits/insurance experience preferred.
The pay range for this role is:
23.40 – 37.80 USD per hour (US Tier 1)
21.06 – 34.02 USD per hour (US Tier 2)
19.89 – 32.13 USD per hour (US Tier 3)