As a Senior Program Manager, you will join the Enterprise Marketing team and manage the strategic direction and operational execution of a large partner’s channel development. You will work cross-functionally across enterprise, partner services and Industry Partnerships to establish a core strategy around freemium adoption and sustainable growth. Your goal is to define what success looks like within the enterprise organization connecting from product to sales. This role is very cross-functional where you can expect to work with members within our business development, marketing, product, engineering, support and content strategy teams.
- Work cross functionally across the enterprise organization to promote and define a key strategy for freemium
- Enable our industry partner to achieve their strategic goals through your product expertise, project management services & knowledge of Coursera’s pedagogical best practices.
- Be the key orchestrator of all the Coursera cross-functional work streams associated with enterprise expansion, including regular internal taskforce discussions and executive reporting.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas associated with this partner and its unique content
- 5+ years of experience in strategy/project management
- Demonstrated experience in project management and reporting
- Demonstrated history in critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners on shared initiatives
- Prior experience in Education Technology managing strategic partner accounts
- Prior experience in developing and launching online educational content
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Passion for problem-solving and creative solutions
- Proven sense of partner empathy and partner-centricity