Our Implementation Team has the opportunity to work with our biggest customers, helping them onboard efficiently and effectively. We are adding new customers quickly! Cube’s success is dependent upon a great onboarding team to take newly signed customers through each step of our configuration, setup, and training process.
This role will report to our Implementation Services Lead and is a part of our Customer Success Department. You’ll build strong, meaningful, trusting relationships within the CS Department and across the company. As an Implementation Manager, the customers that you onboard will be highly successful, using Cube at a high rate on a monthly and weekly basis, and receiving a lot of value from the product. We’re a fast-growing team, so your contributions to processes and process improvements and training other team members will make a big impact here!
How you’ve been spending your time
- You’re coming from the Management Consultant, Finance, Financial Systems world and have built up experience over ~5-8 years.
- You’re confident working in financial / FP&A tools like Anaplan, Adaptive, Hyperion/Essbase, Tableau, Power BI, or others.
- Over the years, you’ve developed a customer-first mindset– you’re passionate about using your knowledge of finance, data, systems, and processes to help drive real value in our customers’ FP&A programs.
- Managing projects across multiple stakeholders (internal or external) is something you’re very comfortable with. You know how important it is to communicate clearly and set expectations early and often.
- Tight deadlines and rapidly-changing priorities isn’t something that throws you off–you know that sometimes to speed up you have to slow down first and gain clarity.
How you’ll spend your time with Cube
- Own the implementation and onboarding of new client accounts, including requirements gathering, data integration, technical product setup, and initial training
- Act as a subject matter expert, applying FP&A and data analysis best practices to enable client goals and objectives
- Use project management tools to provide regular updates on the status of onboarding to Customer Success Leadership
- Act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and technical issues during onboarding
The base salary range for this role is: $ $99,830 – $140,599 USD