Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for supporting the implementation and trainings for Anthology Finance, which is based on Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, at customer sites. This includes participating in and/or conducting business requirements reviews, configuring software, training end users on the software and writing functional documentation for delivery to the client. The Implementation Consultant will support the Senior Implementation Consultant, Principal Consultant, or Solution Architect in the definition and design of the client’s solution.
This position reports directly to a Senior Manager for administrative, coaching, and mentoring activities. For client project work, the Implementation Consultant will report to the project leadership (Project Manager, Senior Implementation Consultant, Senior Manager, or Solution Architect).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the Business Process Analysis and Modeling to ensure clients adopt best practices that streamline operations
- Participating in the full scope of implementations from analyzing the client’s business requirements to configuring the Finance application to meet those client’s needs to end user training and go-live support
- Documenting business requirements to express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected
- Following the use of the prescribed Anthology implementation methodology, understanding the key activities and deliverables for the client’s engagement and internal projects
- Assisting implementation team with configuration, functional design documentation, and user acceptance testing and training with the client
- Driving continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices
- Assisting in post go-live service calls and continued training of clients that are live
- This position requires 25% travel with possible weekend or holiday travel
- Experience with Finance and Accounting processes including (but not limited to) GL, AR, AP, Budgeting, Cash Management, Payroll, Capital Assets
- At least one year of experience working with project teams in software installation, configuration, customization, or implementation with Enterprise Accounting software package (D365/AX, SL, GP, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies to explain all Anthology products and services
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven effective listening skills
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or related field
- Successful completion of current Microsoft certification exams (MB-300/MB-310)
- At least one year of PowerBI experience
- Consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O application with focus on business process modelling and software implementation
- Higher education or Public Sector experience
Pay range is $63,500 – $120,000/year depending upon experience. W63,500