op candidates will have previous experience as the most senior leader of HR at a SaaS company focused on both top line growth and steadily increasing profitability. They will have a passion for all HR functional areas as well as the drive, competence, and integrity to optimize Greenlight Guru’s Human Resources group while forging strong relationships with other functional leaders and delivering an exceptional employee experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful SaaS company and have a meaningful impact on this critical chapter in Greenlight Guru’s success.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Talent, who is focused on culture development and programs to help strategize on employee engagement and development programs.
- Uphold and enhance our existing organizational culture, reinforcing our values and beliefs.
- Stay updated on labor laws, regulations, and industry standards to ensure Grenlight Guru’s compliance.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in accordance with relevant laws.
- Conduct internal audits to identify and rectify compliance issues, and serve as owner of HR controls for external audits
- Collaborate with legal counsel when necessary for compliance-related matters.
- Hands-on execution of HR administrative functions, including record-keeping, documentation, and data management.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for employees.
- Maintain accurate employee records and ensure data integrity.
- Process and manage activities related to employee benefits and not handled by our 3rd-party administrative partner.
- Lead human capital strategy to ensure the organization continuously attracts, develops and retains top performers
- Provide support to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, who is responsible for recruiting.
- Collaborate on recruitment strategies, ensuring a high-quality candidate experience.
- Contribute to the development of talent acquisition plans and workforce planning.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related inquiries and concerns.
- Mediate and resolve employee conflicts when necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR policies and procedures.
Training and Development
- Develop and deliver HR compliance training programs for employees and managers.
- Continuously educate the organization on HR best practices and regulatory changes.
Reporting and Analysis
- Generate HR reports and metrics related to compliance, culture, and administrative functions.
- Analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Lead or participate in HR projects and initiatives to improve processes and enhance the employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in HR, with a strong focus on culture, compliance, and administration
- HR Generalist leadership experience at a fast-paced SaaS company
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations
- Equally strategic and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record driving adoption of leadership tools including DISC and StrengthFinders. DISC and StrengthsFinder certifications highly preferred
- Experience elevating New Employee Onboarding
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of self awareness and demonstrated ability to accept and apply feedback for personal and professional growth
- Proven track record of effective partnership with department managers and leaders as evidenced by a passion for their teams and those teams’ challenges and opportunities
- Ability to think several steps ahead, developing contingency plans and adjusting when needed
- Good listener balanced with ability to “push back” and challenge constructively
- Experience creating, vetting and implementing best practices, technologies and tools to increase department efficiency and organizational capacity
- Proven experience in nurturing and enhancing organizational culture
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Experience with Rippling HRIS is a plus
- HR certification (e.g., SPHR, SHRM-SCP) is a plus
Our Core Values
- Be Innovative
- Fanatical Support
- Culture of Closing
- True Quality
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Supportive teammates and co-workers who care deeply about our mission
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy and working hours
- Remote-first culture
- Home Office stipend upon hire
- Health insurance options including a 100% company paid plan (vision, medical, dental)
- 401k (with company match)
- Equity Program Eligibility (based on role and/or tenure)
- Three months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
The base salary range for this role is $160K – $180K. Actual base salary is determined by factors such as, but not limited to, experience, education, skills, and geographic location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation and equity.