To be successful in this role, you will administer, optimize and maintain the HubSpot system. You must be curious about learning how things work, enjoy finding improvement opportunities within our operations, and be able to work with complex, conflicting, and sometimes ambiguous sets of requirements from stakeholders.
You will be a part of the systems and operations team that builds solutions for the marketing, sales and systems’ leaders. Our team has stakeholders from across the organization and welcomes the challenge of taking complex problems and providing simple solutions. We are a dedicated, collaborative, fast-moving, and passionate team who needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support critical day-to-day business operations within HubSpot, which includes interacting with internal business users in support of the HubSpot CRM environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review, recommend, and implement best practice processes and procedures within HubSpot.
- Responsible for data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data cleanup and deduping.
- Efficient and effective data structure and management as data flows in and out of HubSpot to multiple systems such as Salesforce, Domo, an enterprise data warehouse, etc.
- Develop, execute and test sales and marketing campaign automation.
- Create and manage profiles, layouts, reports, dashboards, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users.
- Provide insights and analytics from CRM defining reporting, creating dashboards to support Sales and Marketing targets and goals.
- Review and report on automations results to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make actionable recommendations to the marketing team based on data.
- Manage the optimization of our HubSpot instance, including platform integrations, workflow development & management, templates, and troubleshooting.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all things HubSpot, whether it’s within technical strategy, implementation, execution, and troubleshooting; including day-to-day end-user support.
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrators to ensure the Salesforce / HubSpot integration works accurately and effectively.
- Author and maintain all related system documentation including requirements, process flows, testing practices, use cases and instance update announcements.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to establish or enhance HubSpot contributing to the forward direction of our strategic objectives as an organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- You have 5+ years experience as a HubSpot Administrator or Consultant working directly with sales and marketing teams to gather stakeholder requirements and understand their business needs.
- Strong experience in B2B software sales environments.
- HubSpot Sales, HubSpot Marketing Software, Service Hub certifications required.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus.
- You have a proven record of managing HubSpot instances for small to midsize start-up organizations.
- You have a deep understanding of all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical / functional capabilities.
- You have the ability to research, advise and implement industry and HubSpot system best practices.
- You identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or before the situation requires it. You take action on driving projects forward.
- You communicate clearly, actively listen to others, take responsibility for mistakes, and respect the diversity of your colleagues. You take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment and easily adapt to change.
- You can creatively solve problems and think analytically, you can manage and switch priorities quickly and as needed.
- You show a commitment to learning and are often looking for development opportunities.
- You exhibit a positive attitude, energize and encourage those around you.
- You show commitment, dedication and accountability to your and your team’s work.
- Basic proficiency or working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas
- Onsite and virtual social events to keep us connected in our Hybrid work environment
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Compensation: $95,000 – $120,000