The HTML/JS Engineer is responsible for creating a website based on UI components created in Figma. These components will be used to plan and design the wireframe of the website. This person will also be responsible for using HTML/CSS slicer skills to compile the components created in Figma.
- Develop code for the targeted environment
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Design and implement front-end business applications
- Investigate user behavior and interface usage
- Work with software development team
- Support and maintain existing production code
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Create pixel perfect UI based on wireframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of software systems and programming languages.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Proficient with software engineering tools and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a JS/ Bootstrap Developer or similar role.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced web applications.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- 3+ years of experience with Design Patterns.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or similar software preferred.
- Experience with Invision/Zeplin, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.