We are a people team with an exciting mission: to hire the world’s very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network.
Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our people team. We’re proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs, and community advocates- scouring every corner of the globe to hand pick the talent that drives Chainlink’s success.
As we scale our team, we are looking to add a HR Coordinator. In this role, you will collaborate across teams to coordinate a variety of people initiatives. These initiatives will include onboarding, using and implementing HR systems, developing processes, scheduling, coordinating events, and more. This role will report to our People Operations Manager and has growth potential as we scale Chainlink Labs.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse company-wide initiatives.
- Overseeing onboarding for new hires and give each new employee an excellent onboarding experience
- Collaborate across departments and teams to help develop and ensure the success of all People initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships across the organization by contributing to the onboarding process
- Improve the organization’s overall efficiency by researching and assisting in the implementation of various HR systems and processes
- Provide consistent support to our colleagues, answering employee and manager questions about people initiatives, policies, benefits, and any other people-related items
- Develop company engagement by coordinating team building events, off-sites, and All Hands
- Work experience as a People Ops Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role preferably in a tech startup
- Comfortable using and improving various systems and processes
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced work environment while remaining incredibly attentive to detail
- Take the initiative to independently complete all tasks within a timely manner, creatively problem solving when necessary
- Handle data with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Experience in a tech start up or related field is a plus