Serve as a strategic subject matter expert working closely with the Legal and HR teams on guiding and directing HR policy and process compliance across federal, state, and local legislative requirements. Knowledge and hands-on experience with labor laws, labor contracts, and employment policies, along with excellent project management and problem-solving skills are essential.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay abreast of the evolving HR compliance landscape and proactively partner with Legal and Compliance teams regarding upcoming changes.
- Help to develop and implement a comprehensive approach that operationalizes adherence of CrowdStrike’s HR programs and processes to federal, state, and local employment related regulatory requirements defined by our Legal teams.
- Partner with the HR teams, Legal, and Compliance functions ensuring alignment on our people policies and program.
- Through a proactive approach, help build and maintain end-to-end business processes for all HR compliance areas including ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, AAP and EEOC.
- Audit of HR policies and programs across our various regions; Maintain compliance with i-9 records and e-Verify requirements.
- Help build awareness campaigns within HR highlighting the importance of, and ongoing changes in, HR Compliance programs highlighting risk management, exposure, and escalation process; develops and delivers process guides and training for employees, managers, and HR.
- Coordinate with Legal, Privacy, and Policy groups to facilitate required reviews and recommendations.
- Partner with the HR Services and HRBPs and provide support for questions pertaining to compliance of HR employee data and HR processes.
- Partner with the legal and compliance functions and track external trends in the HR Compliance space globally.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum BS, BA Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Human Resource compliance or Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Reporting.
- Experience in Global Human Resource administration and regulations and HR governance requirements.
- Experience with Affirmative Action Planning, Equal Employment Opportunity, UK Gender Pay Data, Australian Gender Pay Data or at least one similar global report, required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Clear, tactful, and professional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally, while influencing towards compliance.
- Demonstrated self-learning capabilities with strong initiative to problem-solve.
- Strong experience working with excel for data management and analytics.
- Collaborative, process-oriented and organized approach to daily tasks in a dynamic and multinational organization.
- Ability to maintain the utmost integrity, sensitivity, and confidentiality in all we do.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration