This position requires an action-oriented and data-focused professional, who will be primarily responsible for using their exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving and customer service focus to support the GitHub HR People Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have prior HR people data analysis experience in a global environment, coupled with familiarity using Workday, Zendesk and statistical tools. Additional requirements include the ability to maintain position, employee and contingent staff data worldwide, while ensuring the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of the data. To be successful, the individual in this position will need to excel at operational execution, attention to detail, customer service, analytical problem solving, communications, and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate should also display strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects, possess initiative & drive with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives and service levels. Strong analytical, problem solving & troubleshooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues are additional candidate attributes that will ensure success in this role.
- Aggregate, manage, audit, publish and deliver People Analytics data on a defined frequency
- Partner and work directly with others on the HR team, including HR Centers of Excellence leaders, HR Business Partners and HR Consultants
- Develop, deploy and manage People Analytics tools and readiness materials for consumption across GitHub
- Responsible for responding to HR Zendesk tickets in a timely manner
- Support GitHub’s employee Listening System, including all employee experience surveys
- Convert business requirements from frequent HR Zendesk requests into PowerBi solutions
- Partner and align closely with the HR team, as well as stakeholders across GitHub
- 3 years experience in Human Resources or related experience, or a BS in Business or related field
- Experience with sensitive and confidential people data in a global environment
- Basic understanding of and ability to use PowerBI
- Prior experience working in a centralized, global HR services team
- Experience using Zendesk, Workday and statistical tools, such as R or Python
- Microsoft Excel experience creating pivot tables, vlookups, and formulas to analyze data
- The ability to research, analyze, and make logical decisions within a given timeframe
Minimum hourly rate of $24.04/hour to maximum $63.75/hour.