The Help Desk Agent is responsible for the first level of technical and account administration support internal staff at Phreesia. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and escalating issues as required.
- Provide an outstanding experience to employees throughout the support process.
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including cases, telephone and e-mail.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of programs, tools and hardware in use by all teams at Phreesia.
- Effectively document reported issues and escalate through the ticketing software.
- Manage and update ticketing software as support issues are resolved.
- Contribute to the internal employee knowledge base to help reduce inbound help tickets.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Support the roll out of new tools and systems to all employees.
- Act as both a Subject Matter Expert and Super User for designated set of tools.
- College diploma or University degree (preferred)
- Experience in a technical or customer support role
- 1- 3 years of combined experience in a customer service role
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
401(k) savings plan
Unlimited paid time off
Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities