A Recruiter who is passionate about finding the best talent possible for a wide array of positions in our rapidly growing and expanding start-up environment. A go-getter who puts communication, customer service, and accountability at the forefront. An ambassador of the company who communicates our mission and values accurately and authentically with passion and purpose. Someone with a nose-for-talent who can manage multiple projects, effectively qualify candidates, and provide them the best “candidate experience” possible. A problem solver who “thinks outside the box” and utilizes multiple tools to achieve recruitment goals. A partner who builds relationships with hiring managers and candidates in a professional and organic way. A results driven professional who accomplishes their goals in a timely fashion with a high level of value and integrity.
The ideal teammate would be responsible for:
- The full-cycle recruitment process. Screening candidates through telephone and Google Meet and scheduling them with department managers.
- Building pipelines of candidates for open positions by sourcing from a variety of tools, including our ATS (Greenhouse), job boards, referrals, agencies, LinkedIn, and various other outlets
- Coordinating with hiring managers to set up interviews with a slate of candidates
- Building relationships with cross functional teams throughout the organization
- Partnering with the business to assess hiring needs and strategy to acquire talent
- Providing an excellent candidate experience from start to finish through the hiring process
- Communicating and reporting recruitment metrics to Head of People and Recruiting Manager, analyze metrics on effectiveness of recruiting plans and strategies.
- Collaborating with the Recruitment Manager on company goals and benchmarks
- Navigating Google Workspace, Slack, Greenhouse (ATS), and other company technologies to achieve goals
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth/high volume environment (required)
- Recruitment experience in the Healthcare Industry (preferred)
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Ability to succeed independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and provide a great experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, Greenhouse a plus
- Passion about our mission to improve people’s lives and make a difference in the world
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms membership and classes
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with a match
We look forward to speaking with you!
Pay range is $60,000-$80,000 based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).