Twin Heath is expanding rapidly across health providers nationwide in the US as well as India. We are seeking a hands-on healthcare technology professional to join our growing team as Manager, Partner Data Systems and Operations to own the entire process of Claims and eligibility data management and support integrations across other healthcare products.
- Develop a strong understanding of medical data feeds for both Medical/Provider Claims Data and Pharmacy Benefit Management/Pharmacy Claims
- Engage with partners, clients, and benefit management vendors to obtain pertinent data files
- Work with technical and non-technical client stakeholders to explain data concepts and enforce data requirements
- Establish strong relationships with partners and clients with a goal of standardizing data file templates
- Partner with Twin Health’s Partner Success and Implementation teams to establish and maintain required data source feeds.
- Support cloud-based data warehouse that maintains claims and eligibility data and build necessary metrics and reports.
- Design and develop data flows and models for data warehousing and self-serve reporting
- Design and build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Provide technical support to integrate claims and eligibility data with health care EHR/EMR systems.
- Implement healthcare integrations leveraging HL7 standard transactions like FHIR, CCDA, EDI X12 data exchange mechanisms.
- Automate and optimize existing data processing workloads to integrate with the enterprise data warehouse and downstream applications
- Understand and translate business needs into data models to support long-term, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Exchange data in HL7 Standard transactions like FHIR, 2.x, CCDA, XML, JSON, flat files leveraging Restful PI , SFTP and other modalities.
- Drive data quality across the partner datasets and related analytics.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models and cross application integrations.
- Prepare to respond to ad hoc reporting needs of business functions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and perform effectively in a sprint based agile development environment.
- Collaborate with developers and analysts on technical and functional designs
- Analyze query performance and perform query tuning to assist development engineers in designing and optimizing queries
- Bachelor’s degree in computers Ince or related field.
- At least 8 year of overall experience building healthcare interfaces and integrations.
- At least 4 years of experience using application integration tools like Workato, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft etc.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL scripting and ability to write complex queries
- Experience using Healthcare standards like HL7 FHIR, HL7 CDA, HL7 2.x EDI X12 and health care workflows.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $150,000-$160,000 annually.