We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable health coach to provide exceptional support to Everlywell patients who are interested in temporary elimination diets based on their Food Sensitivity Test results. The ideal health coach will have experience working closely with clients to fit new nutritional options into their lifestyle while avoiding potential pitfalls with disordered eating.
Key Services to be Provided:
- Conduct an assessment of clients’ health goals
- Using a Registered Dietitian’s protocol, construct a two-part elimination diet that safely removes up to five suspected foods (based on their Everlywell Food Sensitivity test!) while ensuring nutritional needs are still met without encouraging disordered eating
- Assisting clients in creating and maintaining a food journal and symptom diary
- Support clients with follow-up outreach
- Acknowledge when escalation is necessary and a client should be referred to RD or other specialized clinician
- Come up with strategies & habits to ensure success based on their specific lifestyle and other considerations.
- Experienced health & wellness coach, with certification from an institution like NBHWC or INN or similar.
- Past experience working with clients as a health coach to help them achieve their nutritional health goals, creating personalized solutions that fit each client’s lifestyle
- Ability to conduct comprehensive assessments of patients’ dietary habits, health history, and nutritional health goals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex nutritional information in an understandable manner.
- Empathetic and client-centered approach to interactions.
- Ability to follow an RD’s protocol
- Proficient with word processing software (Google Docs, Google Sheets) to create legible and well-formatted documents.
*Please note this is a contract position