CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over 1% of all cryptocurrency transactions globally are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 15X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Build and lead CoinTracker’s Talent function to fill all of our open roles and build a team that successfully executes our mission to increase the world’s financial freedom and prosperity.
- Hire and manage the Talent team at CoinTracker
- Iterate on the hiring systems and processes from 0.5 → 1 → n
- Manage and execute the hiring process through the hiring lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate successful hiring throughout the company
- Define a consistent framework for compensation
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has previously led a Talent function in a technology company with a high talent bar
- Is driven and skillful at finding, attracting, and hiring top talent
- Is highly aligned with our founders and team on our values
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT
- Has a genuine interest in cryptocurrency and personal finance
- High level: Set the groundwork for Talent
- Setup the right systems and processes to enable us to scale recruiting and onboarding at the cadence needed to scale our team to 50 people by the end of 2021
- Define the hiring plan for the Talent team to scale recruiting and onboarding
- Hire at least one additional recruiter
- Drive the hiring process for all roles, including candidate management, screening, evaluation process, closing, and onboarding
- Instill a culture of hiring an exceptional team
End of 2021 outcomes:
- High level: Scale the team from 15 to 50
- Lead the Talent function to successfully achieve all our hiring objectives
- Fully defined compensation framework
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.