With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need to stay ahead of the game as we invent the future of work!
You’ll support the co-founders on strategic and operational needs, being their eyes and ears on projects and seeing round the corners they can’t as we scale fast. You’ll work closely with both of our co-founders and the management team refining our strategy and running key initiatives.
We’re looking for someone visionary, who can help us think a few moves ahead as we build the future of work. You’re a flexible thinker, excited by new and changing problems, have a high clock speed and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. You want to learn an immense amount, and are deeply customer and value focussed. You may have a background working at high growth startups, in finance, consulting, or doing something completely different!
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
We are growing rapidly and all hands are on deck building our product, and growing our client base, but we must also remain focused on the future: developing our market positioning, and continuing to innovate. This role is dedicated to supporting and enabling senior management with these key strategic decisions.
This role will be extremely varied, but will include things like:
- Evaluating and rigorously testing new product ideas, understanding how they may help our clients, how they would complement our existing product lines and then running the first phase of their development.
- Developing our go to market approach: evaluating new market segments and geographies.
- Competitive analysis, and developing our market positioning. For example, performing a pricing analysis.
- Preparing materials for board meetings and existing and new investors.
- Work on and drive a culture of innovation in the entire team as we grow fast encouraging everyone to constantly improve and innovate.
- And owning important ad hoc projects that arise!
You’ve probably done some of these things…
- Market analysis for B2B companies.
- Been involved with fundraising for a high growth company.
- Developing new product ideas.
- Financial modelling.
- Possibly been a strategy consultant in the past, or even an ex-Founder.
- You may have a more formal background and want to use the skills you’ve built to transition to a startup.
You are the sort of person that…
- Has strong perspectives on how the world will look in the future.
- Has mastered the art of servant leadership
- Can think from first principles and look beyond the status quo and accepted norms of today.
- Understand that strategic decisions are rarely black and white and you can synthesize and communicate tradeoffs effectively.
- Is very comfortable working with numbers, and can build and navigate financial models.
- When confronted with an unknown area, you spend time doing deep analysis to ensure that you understand it.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited at the prospect of being part of a team that is changing the way that global companies operate.
- Good understanding of financial drivers of a high growth technology company.
- Has an extremely high clock speed and can pick up new concepts quickly.
- Loves understanding why certain companies thrive, and others struggle.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.