What you will do:
- Develop and continuously update social strategy for our many brands across networks (including FB/IG, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube).
- Build rolling content calendars and execution plans based on a deep understanding of consumers in this category and an ability to dive into data to uncover opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal content creators to develop the right mix of assets required to execute against that plan.
- Own post scheduling directly in social platforms as well as in our social media management system.
- Monitor results at various levels of granularity to optimize our organic social activities both in real-time and over a longer-term horizon.
- Execute against a robust community strategy, spanning digital and real-world activities.
- Spearhead pilots and full-scale rollout of new offerings in strategically important areas like shoppable social.
- Set a range of qualitative / quantitative KPIs and ensure effective delivery above targets.
- Work side-by-side daily with the Marketing and Creative teams and interact regularly with our business line GMs and others around the company.
What experience you need:
- 5+ years of diverse experience in the organic social space for a consumer-focused company.
- Thorough understanding of the required tradeoffs between creative freedom and data-driven rigor in executing a broad organic social agenda.
- Background in critical domains like community management as well as a comfort with more emerging areas like shoppable social.
- Extensive experience with platform-specific tools and interfaces (especially FB/IG and YouTube), as well as a familiarity with how those tools can be complemented with independent software solutions.
- Proven success in mixing direct management of people and tasks with an ability to effectively influence other key stakeholders.
- An ability to both think strategically and be hands-on with daily execution tasks.