We’re looking for our next Head of Security to lead the Security organization at Zapier. We’re on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Our product has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation.
As the Head of Security at Zapier, you will be responsible for continuing to evolve our security strategy and deliver on that strategy. You will report to the Senior Director of Engineering Services and be a skip level to the Head of Engineering. You will work closely with your leaders, peers, and executives to build alignment and execute a multifaceted security strategy as we operate as a flat organization.
At Zapier, security is part of how we create customer value. This group is helping our engineering organization to build security into our products on a secure-by-default infrastructure. It is a combination of hands-on Application Security, Cloud Security, and Detection & Response engineers. GRC and IT Ops round up the rest of this talented Security team.
Things we’ve done recently:
- Implemented a comprehensive Cloud Security Posture Management system
- Rolled out a training platform for our Security Champions Community
- Fully migrated IAM user management to an SSO infrastructure
- Automated lifecycle management with over 100 Okta Workflows
- Built an automated engine for gathering additional alert context
- Manage a bug bounty program and the lifecycle of findings
- Hardening critical key encryption systems and building robust key rotation processes
- Conducted dozens of threat modeling sessions
- USA: 269,400 – 336,800 – 404,200 USD
- Canada: 269,400 – 336,800 – 404,200 CAD