The Director of Sales will lead a team of Business Development Associates and interface with the Marketing team. The Head of Sales will lead a team of several Directors of Business Development and a Director of Marketing. The sales leader is responsible for ensuring sales excellence, meeting and exceeding sales targets and building and maintaining a team of “A Players”.
- Develop and oversee a national sales plan focused on driving profitable new sales.
- Build a team of Sales “A Players” to ensure growth goals are met and the brand is well represented. Actively coach sales reps.
- Actively identify market trends and opportunities, competitive threats, and industry drivers that may impact business and develop solutions around them with the senior leadership team.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies aimed at fueling the sales process and increasing the market presence and adoption of services.
- Represent at tradeshows, conferences and industry networking events. This includes generating new business leads, as well as building on existing customer and channel partnerships.
- Stay educated on news, trends and emerging technologies in the market.
- Use CRM and others sales reporting tools to communicate sales growth and trends by providing sales forecasts, market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Actively participate in daily ‘stand-up’ meetings with the senior leadership team.
- 4+ Years as an accomplished, top-performing sales team leader. Proven ability to effectively build and lead a winning team.
- Strong leadership abilities to identify and recruit sales talent, train effectively, motivate, manage and coach a sales team.
- Excellent people management skills: the ability to create measurable objectives/quotas and set expectations, manage and provide feedback.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off