The Financial Access organization expands and enriches connections between Plaid and data partners to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable people to have healthier financial lives. This global team enables innovation for data partners by opening access to tools and technology that create the fabric of fintech.
The Financial Access organization is looking for a Product Lead. This person will guide the team that builds the products and solutions that enable people to connect their financial data to the apps and services they love. As a member of the Financial Access leadership team, you oversee the strategy and execution for the products that strengthen access to the fintech ecosystem for consumers. This is an opportunity to drive meaningful impact for both Plaid and its partners.
In this position, you will collaborate with leaders both externally and internally to scale Plaid’s data aggregation platform and develop new products that strengthen the ability for consumers to utilize, understand and control how their data is shared.
- Being a champion for consumer data rights and access to financial services
- Partnering with and supporting data partners in their digital transformation journey
- Finding, hiring and developing the next generation of fintech product leaders
- Working in a highly-collaborative and cross-functional environment that feels different each day
- Being nimble and finding new solutions in a rapidly changing industry
- Strategic thinkers who connect industry-wide insights to inform multi-year product vision and strategies
- Co-conspirators who enjoy working with other experienced leaders to develop new approaches for Plaid
- Experienced leaders with a track record of hiring, building and scaling product teams
- Professionals with payments and financial services understanding to navigate this complex and ever-evolving industry
- Low ego and high credibility
$216,000.00 – $324,000.00 per year