GoDaddy thrives on winning and servicing our 20M+ businesses with our commerce/ payments suite of products to increase sales and profits. The commerce suite includes products we sell online (Woo Commerce Store, Online Store), on Marketplaces, via Social, in-person at their brick-and-mortar store, over the phone, and more. You will play a critical role in driving profitable growth and leading initiatives in Commerce.
The Head of Growth for Commerce role requires oversight of many moving pieces, so you must have an excellent eye for detail and effectively prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate possesses a good business acumen, written and verbal communication skills, and analytical skills.
What you’ll get to do…
- Own, define, and deliver on growth initiatives in Commerce and Payments by focusing on lead generation and by crafting a sales engine with a predictable CAC to LTV ratio
- Define the merchant personas that can benefit the most from our commerce offering, based on industry vertical (ex. Doctor’s offices, Auto parts) and merchant size (annual sales of $100K to $1Million) You will partner with our Product/Product Marketing teams on this front
- Shape inbound and outbound lead generation strategies – identify, define, and prioritize various tactics: upsell existing customer base by advertising on GoDadddy.com, partner with referral networks, paid SEM, paid social, attending events, and experiment with field sales. You’ll partner with the Marketing teams
- Lead all aspects of and influence CRM Design and Integration with sales leaders and product teams. Build an efficient system to improve sales success, craft effective pipeline management, and identify mentoring opportunities
- Solidify and scale outbound and inbound sales. Work closely with Sales leadership and finance to set growth goals, sales quotas, territory/organization design, and compensation plans, and track sales performance
- Partner with Risk, Activation, and Customer Success teams to remove obstacles in signing deals and make our customers successful
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to provide inputs on upcoming marketing strategies and recommend product improvements
Your experience should include…
- Minimum of 10 years in Direct Marketing focused on payments and building repeatable SMB sales funnels including lead generation
- Experience in building robust commerce frameworks with the ability to develop analytical frameworks to address sophisticated business issues
- Experience driving metrics and P&L for a new business unit
- Excitement and passion for supporting, growing and empowering small and medium-sized businesses
- Experience working with power sellers and assessing sign up & response rates
- End-to-end lifecycle and revenue generation experience (cost of acquisition lifecycle and lifetime value)
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About GoDaddy… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R016863
GoDaddy’s compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual’s qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $208000.00 – $312000.00
- Seattle, New York City: $196000.00 – $294000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $180000.00 – $270000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $160000.00 – $240000.00