Our mission and what we do!
Paid’s mission is to create equal opportunities for businesses of all sizes, all over the world.
We provide our large enterprise clients with a procurement automation platform that transforms how they do business with their smaller suppliers.
How will you be contributing to our mission?
We believe we are building a product which is going to be used by millions of people worldwide and impact their lives for the better. As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing all of Paid’s marketing efforts. We really want someone who understands our vision and the perspective of both the buyers and suppliers, and can tap into this to craft powerful messaging which resonates with the large FTSE100 enterprises we are targeting.
What is it like working at Paid?
We are a small but powerful team. Our people are the most important part of our business, and you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and help us shape our product and business. We have a very flat structure, and every employee will have the ability to get their voice heard.
Our achievements to date
In Autumn 2020 we raised a seed round of over £2m from two of Europe’s top VC investors, and we’ve recently closed two large FTSE 100 enterprise clients with more coming onboard this year.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You’ll work closely with our co-founders, product and development teams to understand the vision of Paid; working at the intersection of all three areas to see first-hand how our product is built, so you can create meaningful narratives about Paid and our goals, to increase excitement and our brand awareness in the market.
This is our first dedicated marketing hire into the business, so you’ll sit across all aspects of the marketing function and will have the opportunity to build out the marketing as an independent function and create your own team.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop, own and execute on Paid’s marketing strategy to accelerate and drive new opportunities into the sales funnel, including as we expand internationally over the next couple of years.
- Develop a messaging framework to be used alongside the marketing strategy that is reflective of the Paid brand, core mission, beliefs and values – creating high quality marketing content and sales materials to bring this messaging to life.
- Help to position Paid as the market leader of next-generation procurement software, highlighting our purpose and mission.
- Work in collaboration with teams across the business to help develop product positioning and messaging for our product and new features.
- Work closely with the founders to create a new sales led website – optimising assets across all web pages, increasing initial sales leads and improving search engine results.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team using feedback from sales calls to iterate on messaging and improve success rates.
- Measure and report on the successfulness of executed strategies and campaigns using qualitative and quantitative conversion rates.
You should join us if:
- You have 7+ years of experience working in product/growth marketing.
- You have experience designing and implementing B2B marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You have experience working in a high-growth, seed or series A/B start-up.
- You want the opportunity to own and execute the creation of a marketing strategy at a fast moving start-up, and to build a team around you to deliver on that strategy.
- You have experience working with contractors and freelancers.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You love working collaboratively.
- You are excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- You get a kick out of working in fast-paced environments.
- You’re a go-getter, who’s ready to help shape the future of Paid.
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys the autonomy from remote working.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience marketing to procurement and finance teams.
- You have experience selling business processes or automation SaaS tools.
- You have experience managing a team.
- You have experience building a marketing function out from scratch.
What you’ll get in return:
💸 £75,000-£90,000 (depending on experience)
💻 New computer equipment; laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse/trackpad
📈 Potential to join the company EMI option scheme
🤸 Flexible working hours
🌎 Remote-first working environment
💳 Ultra-flexible benefits package via ThanksBen; monthly WFH allowance and annual equipment allowance, to spend flexibly as you want
🎉 Bi-monthly company meet-ups
💊 Private Medical Insurance, with the option to upgrade to include partner and family.
✌️Group Life Insurance, with virtual GP and counselling sessions
🏄 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
🧓 Company statutory pension
🥳 Your birthday, off on us!