The Head of Marketing will be critical in accelerating growth and generating demand for our product across various channels. To date, we’ve grown primarily through high-quality content and community events. We seek an experienced Marketing professional who will partner cross-functionally to amplify our value proposition across existing channels and meticulously iterate to find the most effective growth levers.
You will start leading a team of two, including a Product Marketer and Growth Marketer.
What you’ll do
- Develop, execute, and oversee a comprehensive marketing strategy to generate demand and drive growth across all marketing channels.
- Partner closely with Sales to develop and implement a robust lead generation and conversion strategy
- Build, manage, and mentor a high-performing marketing team.
- Utilize data and analytics to drive insights, make decisions and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Establish a strong brand presence and manage all brand messaging and communication strategies.
- Oversee our blog, social media platforms, website, and other digital marketing efforts to drive online visibility and lead generation.
- Collaborate with Product on launches and lead acquisition strategy.
- Manage marketing budget effectively and ensure all activities deliver strong ROI.
What we value
- Proven track record in a senior marketing role in a Data (preferred) or Developer tools space, with a focus on demand generation.
- Early-stage experience (Series A – C) is a strong plus
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent analytical skills with a knack for interpreting data and making data-driven decisions.
- Experience managing a team and working cross-functionally with sales, product, and executive teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to rapid growth.