Who we are
We empower teachers to make any video their lesson with our easy-to-use video editing tools and beautiful, hassle-free analytics showing students’ results. In just a few clicks, teachers can turn any video into an engaging and effective lesson, and then see in real time which students understood the lesson and who needs help, thanks to the insightful student data Edpuzzle gathers. Founded in 2013, we are a well-funded, fast-growing, cash flow positive education SAAS company.
- Manage the growth team and hold them accountable: community management, auto-marketing campaigns, product marketing, social media, and any other growth channel we include in the future.
- Oversee data and progress on different campaigns.
- Report CAC and LTV for each growth channel.
- Budget allocation for current or new growth channels.
- Set up clear goals for the growth team.
- Present a progress report and next steps to the CEO.
- Forecast reporting. Anticipate problems or opportunities.
- Learn from the previous forecast and identify improvements.
- Design job descriptions, interview, hire, onboard, new employees for the growth team.
- Present request for next year’s budget in collaboration with the finance department.
About remote positions:
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or chosen workspace
- Receive guidance from your manager & ask all the questions you need
- Meet with your manager on a weekly basis to review status & brainstorm new projects to accomplish goals
- Set daily tasks with your manager initially, over time becoming more autonomous & proactive in proposing new ideas to reach goals.
What are we specifically looking for
1. You can manage multiple growth channels.
2. You can hold a team accountable and be data driven with clear SAAS metrics.
3. You are self-motivated and enterprising when looking for opportunities or new growth channels.
- You are an honest and kindhearted person, while simultaneously being a leader and team player.
- Dedicated, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven, motivated person who takes initiative on projects.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Enjoy building systems and structures in an explosive growth environment.
- You relish the thought of helping the CEO shape the future of the company. You’re a strategist.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline.
- 5-8 years of Growth/Marketing experience, ideally in B2C2B SaaS freemium model in edtech.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue and free user growth.
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life.
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team.
- Identify and execute novel enrollment opportunities, using a philosophy to create pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand.
- Research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Community Management Experience. Most of our growth comes from word of mouth and referral. We are looking for someone that has experience building strong relationships online: social media, webinars, events, and/or conferences.
Manage tools and team
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo or similar (campaign set-up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices).
- Project management experience. Being in charge of a growth strategy involves leading multiple initiatives simultaneously. You must be very organized and attentive to detail.
- Experience taking action based on data. Data is the fuel to a company’s growth, so being able to attribute meaning to data to optimize growth campaigns is key.
- Experience leading teams. You won’t always execute growth initiatives yourself, so it’s crucial that you have an excellent track record managing other people’s efforts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Hiring for remote work in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Washington.
- Competitive salary of $100,000 – $140,000
- Medical, dental
- An incredible opportunity to grow, learn, and build lifetime bonds with other passionate people!