As the Head of Global Channel Sales, you will be responsible for Miro’s indirect go-to-market strategy, operations, and revenue globally.
Your initial focus will be to help build the overall GTM strategy for our Global Channel Team, and then execute on that. You and your team will not only work to further enable existing partners, but also recruit, onboard, and enable new strategic channel partners to drive revenue growth at Miro.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you will have an opportunity to collaborate closely with Miro’s direct sales team, Partnerships, Product Management, Marketing, and our executives.
What you’ll do
- Own and drive the revenue strategy and execution of (1) Disti/Resellers (2) AWS Marketplace (3) Solution Partners
- Drive the success of our partner program through recruitment, onboarding, enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management, and demand generation
- Lead a team of channel professionals
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product, and operations team to drive profitable partner revenue growth
- Build executive relationships with Miro partners
- Iterate on the Partnership GTM Strategy to continually make improvements on core business metrics
What you’ll need
- 8+ years in a channel role at a SaaS company responsible for the Global revenue
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Experience in recruiting & building out partner programs in (1) Disti/Reseller (2) AWS Marketplace (3) Solution Partners.
- A background in cross-functional collaboration with many different team members and leaders
- A track record in meeting and exceeding your quota or KPIs
- The ability to build relationships at the executive level
What’s in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year