The Head of Customer Acquisition will be responsible for driving growth of the subscriber bases for Age of Learning’s educational products and services. This person will play a pivotal role in shaping our digital marketing strategy and achieving key business objectives.
Subscriber Growth Strategy
- Develop and execute a comprehensive subscriber growth strategy tailored to our target audience.
- Identify and explore innovative marketing channels and tactics to acquire new subscribers and reactive terminated members.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior to refine and optimize marketing strategies.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute innovative marketing campaigns across multiple channels to effectively reach and engage potential subscribers.
- Collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to ensure seamless execution and monitor campaign performance.
- Work with the Marketing Creative Director to developing highly effective ad creative that resonates with parents and drives them to subscribe to Age of Learning’s products.
- Provide feedback to the creative team on which ads perform best across each platform, which they can use to elevate the effectiveness of the creative.
- Utilize data analytics and marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to develop performance and attribution solutions, particularly for platforms and campaigns where direct attribution is difficult to achieve.
- Regularly report on key performance indicators and provide insights to inform future marketing initiatives.
- Lead and mentor a team of digital marketing professionals specializing in various advertising channels such as paid search, display advertising, affiliates, mobile app installs, email marketing, and more.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages creativity and excellence in marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 5-8 years in marketing, with a strong focus on digital marketing and subscriber growth.
- Experience in managing and leading cross-functional marketing teams.
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Meta Ads, and affiliate marketing. TikTok experience preferred.
- Exceptional creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
The estimated salary range for a new hire in this position is $180,000 USD to $230,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions