As the Head of Credentialing Operations, you will have the unique opportunity to join an innovative healthcare startup on the ground floor. You will provide operational support and expertise to ensure our premier workflow management platform can deliver speed and accuracy to credentialing and network management teams at health plans and providers. You will have the opportunity to upgrade a manual, redundant and inefficient process into a consolidated, automated platform; thereby relieving a costly bottleneck in the US healthcare system. If you’ve increased the efficiency of a workflow by 10x, saved your team 100 hours or more, or developed an automation that replaces the work of an FTE then this job may be for you!
You will report to, and work with, the CEO of Baton Health and the executive team. We’re based in Brooklyn, but the position can be fully remote within the United States.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Director of Product to develop the credentialing platform requirements (data identification and integration strategy, business logic requirements, compliance needs, etc).
- Build scalable processes to work with credentialing, enrollment, and provider data management.
- Be a visible leader in the credentialing community by managing the company’s team of Directory Moderators, driving customer engagement through interaction with social media groups and Medical Staff conferences.
- In conjunction with the CEO, you’ll establish a headcount, job descriptions, and a hiring plan for credentialing operations.
- Design organizational structure and hiring roadmap for Customer Success and Support teams.
- Ensure delivery and effectiveness of customer solutions.
- Participate in GTM strategy and sales outreach meetings.
- Create and refine documentation related to credentialing operations (daily/weekly/monthly data pulls, report generation, updating business logic, etc).
- Oversee integration of data sources.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of experience and progressive leadership responsibilities in operations roles.
- 5+ operational leadership experience within credentialing or network management with a heavy focus on data aggregation solutions.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of credentialing regulatory bodies and requirements ie: NCQA, The Joint Commission, AAAHC
- Operational support of enterprise data analytics / technology.
- Experience implementing internal workflow management and automation solutions.
- Experience building and scaling operations teams and workflows.
- Experience building, packaging, and maintaining data entry, aggregation and presentation.
- Experience managing operations in a tech-enabled space.
What you will bring to the table:
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end credentialing process including hands-on experience in credentialing.
- Ability to understand and propose how to optimize workflows using technology.
- Demonstrated capacity for tying operational targets to business metrics.
- Ability to create and update a model for operational unit economics.
- Expertise with client success functions.
Who you are:
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong Collaborator: You work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives, partnering with others to get work done and crediting others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Manage Complexity: You ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations and uncover the root causes of difficult issues. By acquiring data from multiple and diverse sources, you are able to make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems.
- Action-Oriented: You readily take action on new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You display a can-do attitude and step up to handle tough issues.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin,
Full-time base salary range of $150,000 to $175,000 plus equity and benefits.