As the Head of Business Operations, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Implement team-wide processes to drive alignment with our mission, strategy, and values
- BE AN OWNER: Own the team’s quarterly and annual planning processes, running them across the team and company while also continuously evolving their designs to match the needs of the business
- BE BOLD: Coordinate our biweekly and monthly executive team meetings, cross-functional operating meetings, and other meetings/programs that facilitate swift and effective issue resolution across the company
- DRAW THE OWL: Partner with our finance organization to standardize and distribute the key operating metrics for the business; be a critical decision maker for determining “what matters”, and spotting instances where the data is signaling issues or opportunities for the company
- WRITE IT DOWN: Establish a consistent method for measuring the performance of our product operations teams and partner with those teams to drive process improvements that improve their critical metrics
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.