Over 70,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer & GM of Emerging Solutions, the Head of B2B Product Management will be a key leader in Products organization. You will work closely with other Department Heads and high level executives.
As the Head of Product Management for B2B, you will be responsible for building and growing a team to drive the product strategy and direction for B2B including 1Password for Business. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will be working collaboratively with leaders across the company including sales, marketing, support, engineering, and finance.
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 -15+ years of leadership experience in Product Management, Product Strategy, General Management, and/or other related functions
- High level understanding of the following technologies: SaaS, Identity and Access Management, Developer Solutions, Enterprise Password Management and Security
- Strong understanding about customer segmentation across SOHO, SMB, Mid-Enterprise and Large Enterprise
- Knowledge of the user personas and distinction in pain points across IT, Security, Developer, and DevOps
- Excel at data-driven decision making and strategic thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being results-driven
- Strong executive presence and able to communicate effectively to customers, analysts, executives, and partners
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of market, industry, and competitive trends
- Able to recruit, mentor, and grow a high-performing team
Some key activities you will lead include:
- Define the product vision and strategy for the B2B product portfolio
- Develop thorough business cases analysis and prioritize for new features and products
- Create the product roadmap with a compelling narrative and robust rationale
- Partner with engineering, UX, and cross-functional teams to ensure product delivery
- Work closely with sales, marketing, finance and other cross-functional teams to ensure that new product and features achieve market adoption
- Lead key strategic product initiatives and lead cross-functional teams
- Expand the current product portfolio and feature set, to help expand average deal size and capture adjacent market opportunities
- Explore new product concepts and establish a culture of experimentation
- Help identify and capture synergies across the various user personas and use cases of 1Password customers and prospects
- Help define the build, buy and partner strategy to expand the portfolio
What you can expect:
- This is a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to make significant contributions to the growth and expansion for the company’s success. You will have ample autonomy and authority to lead key initiatives within the Products organizations and across the company. You will have the support of the executive team to establish best practices and take ownership of the B2B product portfolio.
When we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our global team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status.