The GTM Field Operations Analyst is a high-impact role at Agiloft who:
Innovates constantly our analyses, processes, and systems so we can always be one step ahead of our fast-paced GTM team needs.
Uncovers data-driven insights that have immediate impact in our Field execution and sustain our top-line growth and retention.
Works cross-functionally with a “one-team” mind-set with other departments, including our Finance, IT and HR teams.
- Work with the Field to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
- Supports GTM Operations Functional leads with Planning/Budgeting
- Optimize the Field experience in Salesforce and other relevant systems, partnering with Sales Enablement and IT
- Act as Business Analyst in the implementation and optimization of various GTM tools, translating Field needs into business requirements for the IT team
- Support in developing and maintaining formal reporting packages for Management and Board use
- Know the forecasting process and work to make our forecasting more accurate
- Document processes and methodologies
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Create operational efficiencies through process automation and optimization to help drive growth and scalability
- Contribute in operational efforts to provide data and reporting that will provide sales managers with insights to run their teams effectively
- Maintain clean system data to provide the most accurate reporting (data normalization / standardization)
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with supporting sales functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 1 to 3 years’ operating in high growth environments, particularly in the technology industry, management consulting and/or investment banking. Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- Fluent Salesforce user: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows (admin certification a plus)
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, pivots)
- A solid understanding of data visualization techniques
- Intermediate or higher Tableau, Domo or Power BI skills is a plus
- Python or R programming language for data analysis and statistics is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail