We are looking for a Growth Product Manager that will help us with our mission to empower healthcare professionals to find their dream job.
As a Growth Product Manager you will be instrumental in planning, defining, and building Vivian Health’s candidate growth initiatives. You will own testing and iteration of core funnels, as well as core product experiences that are expressly intended to drive candidate growth.
Our product team is responsible for managing all software shipped to customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product is the orchestration layer of the company. It is the team that takes competing demands from healthcare professionals, customers, and department owners, translates them into a cohesive roadmap and drives them through to speedy execution.
THE REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Worked on growth scale venture backed startup
- Solid technical background with a deep understanding of software development
- Bias toward data driven product decisions and experience with the tooling necessary to make them
- Familiarity with A/B testing
THE NICE TO HAVES:
- Ideally you have some familiarity or passion for the healthcare space
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $150,000 – $170,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state