About this role:
WayBetter is looking for a Growth Product Manager to create, refine, and implement a strategic long term vision for new member acquisition. You’ll get to work with a group of passionate and creative people who are on mission to bring health and happiness through our social games.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metric targets to our desired goals and measure progress towards them
- Learn the psychology, pain points, and behavior of our members to develop strong intuition about solutions that will work for them
- Grow experience with developing, executing, & testing different growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion
- Utilize hard data to analyze results and drive the product direction and strategy focusing on biggest growth opportunities
- Drive adoption, usage, and revenue growth through product improvements
- Develop A/B experimentation strategy and tactics to facilitate paid acquisition-related features and deliver the best customer experience.
- Own and deliver acquisition, retention, and reactivation KPIs, and drive member lifecycle management leading to the long term sustainable growth of our member base
- Partner in developing the audience acquisition strategy
- Manage the optimization of the acquisition conversion funnel through continuous testing
- Define and execute high-quality qualitative and quantitative research best practices to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new landing pages, UX improvements, user engagement tests, nurture flows, and more.
What you’ve likely done in the past:
- Created a new growth channel
- Worked in an early stage company and enjoy the ability to make an impact and fully own your work
- Experience in consumer facing app or eCommerce
- Have around 5+ years of experience
- You understand gamification, social, or user engagement and incorporate the right level of related features into product in the right priority
- Worked in a small, growing company or other high-ambiguity environment
- Set strategy but also maintained high attention to detail for execution
Here’s why applying is worth it:
- Remote culture. As a company dedicated to change, we quickly adapted to virtual work being the standard with tools, team events, and accommodations for the new normal of remote work.
- We keep it quirky. Whether you’re a former hand model, opera singer, or had a stint at clown school, we encourage our team members to bring aspects of their past into their current roles.
- We’re lean and mean. Well, not mean — pretty chill actually, but a smaller group means opportunities for growth, responsibility, and visibility are constant in and outside of departments.
- We see PTO as essential, not as privilege. Taking time for yourself, your family, and your hobbies is highly encouraged.
- We value our team members’ time, reward their progress, and fuel their career growth.
- Plus: Full health insurance (dental, vision, disability, pet), 401(k), paid medical leave (including maternity/paternity), and a generous equity offer.