What do Volkswagen, Renault, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, Toyota, Lexus, Fiat, Audi and CarNext.com have in common?
They and hundreds of other dealers across Europe entrust their customer communication with Web1on1. And with you on our team, those hundreds will become thousands.
We are Web1on1, an International Scale-up and leading Automotive SaaS messaging platform. We deliver Messaging Expertise, Technology, Managed Human & AI conversations with a focus on the Automotive Sector. And we are currently expanding rapidly across Europe.
But hey! Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
Your role as Growth Marketer
We’re looking for a creative and analytical growth marketer to expand and optimise our existing digital marketing efforts. Ideally, you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS marketing and already know your way around Display Ads & Paid Social Marketing. Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to learn are as important as experience, and a little entrepreneurial spirit wouldn’t go amiss. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right strategies.
The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, able to work with cross-functional teams and can align stakeholders towards customer needs, business objectives and KPI’s. Every day will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact at scale.
Here, at Web1on1, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
What you’ll do:
- You work (or worked) with the AARRR framework and know-how to approach and identify leaks.
- Strategize and build a lead generation program.
- Strategize and build a nurturing program.
- Own the customer journey and create content, campaigns, and workflows that take visitors from contact acquisition to retention.
- Run Paid Ads on Facebook, Google Ads and LinkedIn (and other channels)
- Track, monitor, and report on key performance metrics so we see what works.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of our customer and user personas to translate insights into strategies
- You are a T-shaped marketer with 3+ years of experience, you have a broad knowledge covering a wide range of digital tactics, across multiple channels and platforms
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership of them
- Deep experience designing and implementing marketing strategies and demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue targets, including experience with ABM, CRM, list acquisition, marketing automation and paid social marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for metrics and figures,
- The ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- You have the ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking
- Fluent in English and ideally Dutch. Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals
- A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated
- You are a growth expert – you can devise highly effective programs to generate, acquire and convert leads to customers
Do you have a surprising skill? We are curious!
What is in it for you?
- Flex-working in a distributed company. We are remote-friendly, working from home is an option.
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
- A flat organization
- International exposure and scale-up environment
- An opportunity for dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team.
All of our employees are currently working fully-remote