As a Growth Analyst on the Growth team, you will help accelerate adoption of Prefect. As an important contributor towards the success of our Product Led Growth strategy, you will identify frictions that inhibit user signups and adoption and defeat them.
You will use data and an analytical skillset to form hypotheses surrounding our product and go-to-market funnels, test those hypotheses, and advocate for change internally.
You will report to our Head of Growth and work closely with our Product and Marketing teams.
Expectations (you will):
- Bring product and go-to-market (GTM) improvements by forming hypotheses, testing those hypotheses with data and affecting change by leading product and GTM programs
- Understand Prefect’s go-to-market funnels: how are our users are learning about, adopting and becoming paying Prefect customers
- Understand Prefect’s product: user behavior, frictions and magic moments
- Be a lead advocate and practitioner of product and GTM data-driven decision making
- Define, analyze and communicate metrics that inform the success of our product and users
- Promote our culture and foster a collaborative work environment
- Embody ownership: contribute and advocate for your ideas, while also preventing projects from failing
Qualifications (you have):
- Data & analytics skills
- Data querying experience with SQL and/or Python (specifically PyData libraries like pandas, numpy)
- Experience using quantitative analysis to draw applicable insights
- A desire to communicate and advocate for your priorities across an organization
- Desire to communicate and promote your ideas
- Understanding of go-to-market funnels, concepts like retention, activation, and acquisition and retention