As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we have an immediate opportunity for a Global Support L1 Agent.
- Handle calls, emails, and chat sessions with our Worldwide customer base;
- Register and triage technical challenges and business issues related to the OutSystems Platform;
- Query the Knowledge Base to find an immediate response to known problems;
- Route the issues to the second line teams, and monitor the responses to these incidents to observe agreed Service Levels;
- Update the customers about pending incidents, managing their expectations on the time to solution and progress status;
- Management of tasks related to cloud and licensing
- Advocate for customers and help define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Available to work in shifts;
- Fluency in English verbally and written skills;
- Network knowledge and/or developing experience are preferred;
- Passion for people interaction and technology;
- A friendly and helpful approach to customers going through difficult situations;
- General interest in problem-solving and troubleshooting;
- Able to work in a creative (and fun) environment under minimal supervision;
- Growth mindset and proactive attitude, suggesting new ways to do things better. Lead the change;
- Team player with great work ethics and accountability.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field.
- The major requirements for this position include:
- Knowledge of problem tracking or ticketing systems;
- Telephony, email, and chat proficiency;
- Business document writing, editing, and management;
- Good understanding of search syntax to find the right content in technical repositories.
- As part of Customer Service, team members are eligible to get:
- Premium compensation, i.e., premium lump sum added to your base salary just for belonging to this group;
- Extra compensation is part of the operational routines (24/7 shifts).
- All this work has the goal of enabling the success of OutSystems customers. You are part of this experience and your contribution is a game-changer!
Location: US – Remote