In Atlassian’s Customer Support Services (CSS) department, it is our mission to provide world class, creative, and scalable support to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers. Do you want to be part of a team who is leading the charge towards our #1 company objective to shift our customers to the cloud – to have a chance to bring migration strategy affecting millions of users around the world?
Atlassian is looking for a Head of CSS Migrations. You’ll be part of the support services leadership team that ensures our customers not only see but believe that moving to Cloud gives you the best of Atlassian: increased speed, enhanced security, easier management, and more reliability. As the migrations leader, you’ll shape how all things migration contribute to increased success, impact, and delight for our customers making the Server to Cloud journey with us. You will report into our Head of CSS Enterprise.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the ‘go to’ partner for the CSS and GTM Leaders while leading and growing a global team who support our customers migration from Server to Cloud
- Define and lead the migration experience for our customers by advancing tooling, standards, and operations
- Cultivate close partnerships with a broad range of product and engineering leaders
- Anticipate the evolution of Cloud Migrations and requirements that customers may have as they are on this journey
- Present strategy, important insights, achievements, and quarterly progress updates to CSS executive leadership, your Cloud Enterprise peers, and your broader CSS team.
- Play a crucial role in Atlassian’s cloud migration strategy improving the experience, scaling the team, creating/improving tools and processes
- Advise other partners (Product, Engineering, Support & Success leaders) who have a hand in driving the migration experience and strategy for Atlassian customers
- You will create an environment built on trust where you are seen as the migrations expert and advisor to customers and Atlassian team members alike
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- At least 15 years of experience leading a global technical team (support, services, and/or success) at an Enterprise SaaS based tech company
- You excel in helping to unblock team members while helping them grow in their careers
- Hiring experience, resource planning expertise, and proven success in implementation of professional development programs growing exceptional leaders and individual contributors
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, versed in pros/cons of running applications in the cloud and migration considerations
- Demonstrated experience building a customer-centric culture that advocates for the customer’s needs
- Design and implement strategy for a multi-function and multi-geo team
- Exceptional behavioral assessment capability and the ability to teach this to others
- A strong learning orientation and examples of high rates of professional growth
More about our team:
The team is filled with technical experts and customer champions who are excited to be at the forefront of Atlassian’s strategy to migrate customers to the cloud. We love working with our customers, learning the ways in which they are using our products, and digging into the unique challenges that they face daily. We encourage boldness- being a disruptor, not being deterred by tough problems, and ensuring everyone has a voice. A successful day on the team is defined by leaning into complex problems, developing creative solutions to overcome them, and learning along the way. We think and act according to our Atlassian values and hold our teammates accountable for doing so as well. We are not afraid to ask for help and we are delighted when given the opportunity to lend a helping hand ourselves. We are open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $214,900 – $329,600
Zone B: $193,400 – $296,600
Zone C: $178,300 – $273,600