We are seeking a Global Head of Benefits who will help us shape the future of Atlassian. This leader will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all benefits programs across the company. As we reimagine teamwork in a distributed, remote-first company, we also have to reimagine our benefits. We are looking for a disruptor, someone who will challenge the way we think about benefits offerings to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees.
In this role, you’ll get too
- Build, evolve, guide, and implement our company-wide benefits strategy and programs to support the changing needs of our employees
- Help shape our employee value proposition for our next generation of Atlassians
- Ensure all compensation, benefits/wellness, and mobility programs are market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with company policies and evolving regulatory requirements
- Lead a growing, distributed team that is responsible for the design and implementation of all benefits programs globally
- Identify gaps, and spearhead improvements of benefits policies, procedures, and processes
- Work with external vendors and internal developers to not only use best-in-class technology but innovate and design our own solutions.
- Drive solid relationships with internal business partners by understanding organizational priorities and drive benefits initiatives to support those priorities.
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have
- 10 + years of experience scaling global benefits programs, and a passion for how benefits programs can truly impact culture
- A passion for leadership, and a strong appetite for building, supporting, and developing a diverse and distributed team
- Expertise in multi-year strategic planning and benefit program design
- Experience working globally and understand the nuances of how benefits are perceived around the world. You have experienced high growth and are accustomed to working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong eye for business, and experience developing and managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Experience assessing, selecting, and managing outstanding partners and vendors
- An aim to support decisions with data, and the ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences