We are looking for a strong leader to join our team as part of the Finance & Business Operations Organization. As a key team member of a high-visibility organization, this role will provide both technical and operational support to Cloudflare’s Global Commissions Program & Strategy.
What you’ll do
- Support accuracy and timely distribution of commission payments and statements for the Cloudflare Sales Team
- Help to drive Cloudflare’s Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) Tool strategy, operations, configuration and enhancement
- Drive alignment amongst cross-functional stakeholders and project manage timely assignment of commissions calculation inputs
- Own sales performance analytics for the Cloudflare Sales Team, surfacing key findings and expanding systematic visibility for leadership and business partners
- Scale consistent practices, documentation and desktop procedures for all commissions processes
- Implement appropriate SOX Controls, partnering closely with the Controllership and Internal Audit Organizations
- Partner with the Sales Compensation Design Team to ensure feasibility and timely implementation of compensation plan changes
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 8 years of FP&A, Consulting, Incentive Compensation Administration or Commissions Finance experience; experience with a Saas business model preferred
- Firm grasp of the commission administrative process flow, including plan document distribution and tracking; transaction crediting; incentive calculations; payment file preparation; and issue resolution
- Experience with commissions-specific SOX Controls
- Highly proficient in Excel / GoogleSheets
- Experience with SQL platforms and queries is a plus
- Experience with sales compensation software and systems
- Communication: Clear, concise communicator; ability to synthesize complex data or business problems into actionable information to drive results
- Versatility: Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, zooming in with good attention to detail while still keeping the big picture in mind
- Project Management: Results-oriented, self-starter, organized, team-focused, and a strong work ethic, leveraging relationships to ensure deadlines are met
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $128,000 – $156,000
- For New York City, Washington, and California (excluding Bay Area) based hires: Estimated annual salary of $143,000 – $175,000
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $150,000 – $184,000
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.