Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
We are looking for a Global Clinical Recruiter to join the Global Provider Operations team! The We grow, support, and advance our community of diverse, high-quality providers. The Global Clinical Recruiter will be focused on sourcing, vetting, and hiring top-notch international mental health providers to join our network. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Global Provider Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a robust pipeline of high-quality therapists and psychiatrists (both virtual and in-person) via creative sourcing strategies, incoming application management, and referrals
- Help build and utilize our provider hiring model to create hiring goals & priorities, as we continue to grow internationally
- Conduct interviews to assess the clinical and technical abilities of each prospective provider, pitch the mission and benefits of working with Spring Health, and facilitate information channels on local country nuance and culture surrounding mental health service
- Lead & manage negotiations with providers to ultimately hire the best of the best while balancing cost efficiency
- Work closely with our Provider Success and Credentialing teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all provider new hires
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure we are reaching & attracting the best provider talent via partnerships, job postings, and beyond
- Bring bold and innovative ideas to the table, as the Global Clinical Recruiting team continues to improve the way we hire and grow our provider network
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Experience sourcing international candidates
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and driving a fair recruiting process
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, solid organization skills, high attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of clinical credentialing requirements for Mental Health/Psychotherapists
- Proactive approach to project management
- Experience developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- A thoughtful and collaborative approach to building relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, ambition, professionalism
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental health and the broader international healthcare system is a plus
The target salary range for this position is $80,500 – $100,625, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.