e are in search of a dedicated individual with a flair for instructional design and Generative AI to contribute to the enhancement of “Navigating Generative AI: A CEO Playbook.” This course, authored by Coursera’s CEO Jeff Maggioncalda, is designed to equip CEOs and top executives with the knowledge and skills to navigate the world of generative AI. The intern will be responsible for enhancing and updating the course’s content to ensure it remains a relevant and critical resource for executives.
- This is a 5-10 hour a week position
- Refine hands-on LLM labs with engaging and innovative prompts that leverage LLM technology to its full potential.
- Source and update course readings with the most recent and impactful materials, ensuring the content remains at the forefront of generative AI developments.
- Aid in the strategic selection and coordination of high-caliber guest speakers to provide valuable insights into the course.
- Manage the integration of new content, including industry reports and survey findings, to enhance the course’s educational value.
- Work on the development of a Custom GPT based on the course transcripts to serve as a unique feature and marketing tool for the course.
- Familiarity with generative AI technology and its applications
- Google office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong prompting skills and innovation in the use of LLM technology.
- Demonstrated interest in generative AI, its emerging implications, and applications
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in instructional design.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google slides, Google docs) and familiarity with video editing tools.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: