Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for more great people to join the team. Even if you don’t see a current opportunity that matches your skills and experience, we’d still love to hear from you via our general application.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible working hours and unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use (including monthly friends & family days, 4 days/year to volunteer in your community, and quarterly company-wide breaks)
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave
- Financial wellness benefits (Certified Financial Planner support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A formal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace winner!
We are a remote-first company, giving our employees the flexibility they need to work in an environment that best suits their needs. Our hiring process is also conducted virtually unless otherwise noted. We are a company that was founded in San Diego, CA, and offer a collaborative co-working space that is available for you to use if you’d like but not required. #LI-Remote
We are proud to be a certified B Corporation, using business as a force for good. We are committed to building a healthy, sustainable, and engaging working environment for all employees, their families, and communities. We publish an annual impact report to outline our positive contributions to our world and set an example for all employers.
Trust & Will’s mission is to help every family leave their legacy through affordable, accessible estate planning. That starts with the people we hire and the ways in which we support the development of their unique talents and capabilities. We are committed to prioritizing ways to make our company and industry more inclusive. This means we must be revolutionary in the way we value diversity to revolutionize our business sector. At Trust & Will, everyone has a seat at the table and space to be their authentic selves because only in a company that is inclusive and diverse can we truly stand in our members’ shoes.