SafeGraph is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our growing team. This will be the very first web developer hire dedicated to owning all web applications– a unique greenfield opportunity at a fast growing, early-stage startup. You’ll work extensively with marketing, growth, and our web designer to build out user experience for SafeGraph’s next generation products.
- Build and support a brand new web product with personalized and optimal native experience
- Build end-to-end system to support the web experience
- Maintain and improve existing frontend systems
- Minimum 3+ years of frontend or full-stack engineering work experience, building production-quality customer facing web applications
- 1+ years of frontend experience with React.js, Vue.js; backend experience with API, serverless/Lambda, GraphQL, SQL/NoSQL (postgreSQL), Node.js, Kuberentes/EKS, CloudFront; DNS, CMS, CDN, JAMstack, Gatsby/Next.js
- Excellent communication skills. Champion of user experience.
- An agile, fail-fast, iterative mindset: you thrive in ambiguity
- You’re autonomous, work well remotely, and a world-class communicator
- Extra bonus points: Deep understanding of User-Centered Design Principles and B2B e-Commerce mechanics, data-driven experimentation, A/B testing, Hotjar, Segment, Google Analytics, Heap
- You care deeply about the user experience, always cross the last mile to delight
- You have built a web product from end to end, from first lines of code to launch
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with open source development.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to build a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have about 80 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019 — 18 states, 3 countries, and counting! We encourage all employees to work in whatever environment enables them most, whether that be at home, a co-working space, or somewhere else. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.