Why we want to hire this role now
Chameleon exists as a layer between our customers’ web applications and their users. This means that the software we build is for our thousands of customers and millions of their end-users.
As we gain more customers, they require our software to handle more and growing use cases. The way web applications are built is changing rapidly; UX patterns are getting smarter; organizations are embracing the product-led movement.
- As software becomes more self-serve, we will stay ahead of the curve to to better enable software around the world.
You will be a key member of our engineering team, and enable us to improve our product velocity.
What you will do specifically
You’ll be working on our React web-app, our Chrome Extension in a modern tech stack.
Key activities we expect you to be doing include:
- Work on our customer dashboard building new UI/UX
- Create, build and maintain reusable React components
- Write testable well documented code
- Make customer experience with Chameleon memorable and lovable
- Support keeping our platform secure and reliable
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 1+ years working as a front-end / web developer
- 2+ years of startup experience in a full-time remote work experience
- Fluency with React / JS / HTML / CSS
- Comfort and experience working with testing suites (Cypress, Jest)
- Independent and self-motivated mindset; proactive in finding solutions while able to structure your own work with minimal management
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English