- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to drive the implementation and release of major features
- Monitor and improve client-side performance
- Write well-tested and well-organized production-quality code, with an emphasis on maintainability
- Identify areas of improvement and advocate for front-end best practices
- Have an active voice in shaping both technology and product decisions.
- As part of our you-build-it-you-run-it culture, all developers may be responsible of support applications in production, including on-call. On call is compensated additionally.
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Experience building and shipping complex, single-page application